Get fast, simple and secure access to your health information ANY TIME.
At Pomona Valley Health Centers (PVHC), we’re committed to providing you and your family with outstanding customer service. For us, that includes offering you safe, secure, anytime/anywhere access to your PVHC health information.
With that in mind, we’re proud to introduce you to our upgraded MYHEALTH online patient portal, our new health-engagement solution that enables you to take a more active role in managing your healthcare needs. At the same time, it helps your PVHC healthcare team take better care of you, with fast access to records and results and efficient collaboration with other providers.
Take charge of your health with 24/7 access to multiple types of information.
A FREE, self-service management tool available to all PVHC patients, our MYHEALTH portal gives you 24/7 access to your personal health information and medical records. You can securely view, download and transmit your health information at any time once you’ve signed up.
With MYHEALTH, you can:
- Privately view most lab and imaging results
- Access health records such as immunizations, medications, allergies and medical procedures
- See a summary of your doctor visit after your visit is complete
- Download those health records to share with your other doctors and providers
- Conveniently pay your bills
How to sign up for and access the MYHEALTH patient portal at PVHC.
Signing up allows you to securely access your records at any time from any computer with an Internet connection. What’s more, it’s easy! Just follow the links below.
Things to know:
- Self-Signup – You don’t need to come to the office to enroll in the new patient portal. You’re welcome to come do it in the office, but you can sign up from any Internet-connected computer through our secure connection.
- Your Info is Already There – If you were using our old portal system, you needn’t worry about your information being lost. All of your information is still accessible through the new portal!
Download the HealtheLife app to access your PVHC MYHEALTH account from your phone.
Want to make it even more convenient to access your portal account? Click the appropriate link below to download the HealtheLife app for easy access from your smartphone!
Additional information about your MYHEALTH account.
Please note that the information available via the MYHEALTH patient portal does not represent everything in your medical records at PVHC. In some cases, tests may take longer than others to be completed, and others may be excluded from the portal due to the need for a physician to explain your results. (If you have questions about any test results, including those available through the MYHEALTH portal, please contact your PVHC provider directly.)
To obtain a copy of your complete medical record at PVHC, please contact the Health Information Management Department at 909.865.9142.
If you have questions or concerns regarding the accuracy of the information contained within your records on MYHEALTH, please contact MYHEALTH content support at 909.865.9995.